Strange thing happened last night

Duds

Reaction score
Cant get this outta my head, I had a horrible dream last night about drowning and I was holding someone (cant remember who) head under the water eventually they were becomming lifeless then the face turned into Aimee's & I thought oh what am I doing ...
I could then hear some noise, all of a sudden I realized I wasnt dreaming anymore & it was Aimee crying in her cot, she usually grizzles a bit in the night but I got up (THANK GOD) ane went in her room to find she had pulled a blanket over her face that was hanging over the cot ! Boy did my heart sink.

Im really stupid for leaving it there.

Its weird how I had no idea but was having a simular dream....

gosh thats it really strange how you dreamt that! its like your dream was trying to tell you that she had the blanket over her head! spooky!

very strange, god was trying to tell you some thing. before i found Diors cot bumper over her head my heart dropped all i could see was her body laying there couldt see her head i ran out screamin for my OH its strange how you act in these situations,i didnt even go over to pull it off.... turns out she was fast asleep

hun, dreams about water is good, even if its a drowning dream water always means clenseing in dreams, and death means change.

people allways worry if they have water or death dreams, but they are always a good omen :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back