Strange jittery feelings. UPDATED!

tallulah73

Reaction score
A horrible symptom from Tri 1 seems to be coming back!

For the last few days ive been feeling really anxious and jittery mainly when im trying to get to sleep but today it's much worse and ive had the feeling all day!
- It's really hard to explain, my body just won't relax, ive got restless legs and it's as though im full of nervous energy.
Im so tried, i just want a couple of hours sleep.

Has anyone else felt like this or does anyone have any advice on how to just switch off and relax???

_________________________________________________________________________________

Just got back from seeing the MW.
My blood results are back and show my iron levels are a little low. I told her about the restless legs and jittery, nervous feelings and she said low iron has been causing it so has given me some iron tablets.

Ive just googled restless legs and the main treatment is iron tablets so if anyone else is suffering form the same thing then might be worth taking some iron supplements!

........Hopefully my body will be able to relax tonight and i can get some sleep :sleep:

I get exactly the same.........havent slept properly in 2 weeks, and just cant seem to switch off despite being exhausted.

I get a funny anxious feeling in my chest and seem to sigh a lot to relieve it - does that sound similar? I just seem all a bit fidgety, and restless!

Unfortunately I havent got any solutions...... :(

Yep, that sounds like it!

Your just a few days behind me so must be just the stage we're at. :think:
I suppose i shouldn't complain too much, i don't actually feel ill and im not in pain or anything but it's just such an annoying sensation.
I feel as if i want to go for a run up a steep hill !!!..... Instead i might try a little light exercise.

Hi ya hun are you still feeling like this? I am i cant see it going away anaytime soon either unfortunately :(

aww hun, this really doesn't sound very nice! :( I haven't had this, but I hope it sorts itself out for you soon :hug:

tallulah73 said:
A horrible symptom from Tri 1 seems to be coming back!

For the last few days ive been feeling really anxious and jittery mainly when im trying to get to sleep but today it's much worse and ive had the feeling all day!
- It's really hard to explain, my body just won't relax, ive got restless legs and it's as though im full of nervous energy.
Im so tried, i just want a couple of hours sleep.

Has anyone else felt like this or does anyone have any advice on how to just switch off and relax???

_________________________________________________________________________________

Just got back from seeing the MW.
My blood results are back and show my iron levels are a little low. I told her about the restless legs and jittery, nervous feelings and she said low iron has been causing it so has given me some iron tablets.

Ive just googled restless legs and the main treatment is iron tablets so if anyone else is suffering form the same thing then might be worth taking some iron supplements!

........Hopefully my body will be able to relax tonight and i can get some sleep :sleep:

I wish I had known that when I was pregnant as I had restless legs really bad.
I think a lot of women will go and get checked having read this if they are suffering with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back