strange Discharge :-S

tinkerbell*

Reaction score
i was wondering if anyone can give advice on .....
i am 3ays late for AF, (but no BFP on HPT's) i keep getting tummy ache every now and again like period pains but stil no AF. then yesterday i got the feeling in my tummy (which i get when i know i am bleeding) went to the toilet, to find i wasn't but my discharge (sorry to be graphic) is creamy and every now and again has creamy/red streaks in it. (I really DONT WANT AF TO ARRIVE :roll: please,please,please stay away af )

but was wondering is this the start of it, or what else could it be... i am also feeling sick :puke: and heartburn in the night and got tummy ache (but i also get there with period pains.... minus the heart burn).....

Thankyou for reading! :hug:

hi, have you just come off the pill? I came off the pill in January and i had the same as you this month - it felt like i didn't have a proper period cause all i had were all the symptoms of AF - stomach cramps, feeling tired,and I discharge like yours, i did i HPT but was a BFN. I think it is our bodies getting used to being off the pill - i find it so frustrating as i didn't want AF to arrive but looked like she did do - its confusing isnt it??

Sarah xx

My AF does start like that sometimes but if you are late then every chance of a bfp too. Keep testing. Fingers crossed for you :pray: :D

hi everyone. Thankyou for your reply. i have not just come off the pill.... i had the implanon implant but i have had a normal period since then... hmmm.... well i'll keep you updated... i have my fingers permanantly glued crossed! hehe! Thankyou again everyone for being so helpful and encouraging! mwahz x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back