Strange Breakfast?

M&Ms

Reaction score
How's this for a strange breakfast? :shock:

I ordered a chinese takeaway last night, and this morning I remembered there was a cold spring roll in the fridge leftover, so whilst chomping on that I remembered the crispy chilli beef and fried rice that I hadn't managed to eat last night. Thought Mmmmmm that will be nice for my lunch... then thought mmmmmmm that would be nice to eat now! Tried telling myself that I should eat something more sensible, but bump said 'Oi. you can eat what you like now you're pregnant'....

So I did :rotfl:

What strange things have you eaten for breakfast or at strange times?

LOL my bump has excatly the same opinion :D , I had sweet & sour chicken balls for breakfast.......yum.
The strangest I ever eaten was chocolate spread and ham sandwich.... :oops:

Me and my younger sis and bruv always had chinese takeaway for brekfast when we were younger. If we'd had a special treat of chinese the night before the next morning we'd tip ALL of the leftovers in a frying pan (before we had a microwave), with the now solid sweet and sour sauce and just stir fry it all. It was lovely!!!! my bruv still does it now and he's 35!!!!, you dont have to be preggie to do it,
Oh I really fancy a chinese now but no chineses round here until the summer season starts :cry:

Going back to your original question - none, I've had no real cravings yet,

:think: cravings.... well, I have always liked pickles but during this pregnancy I absolutely LOVE gherkins. The other one which I just cannot resist is Avocado pears. I eat them without anything else just a little sprinkle of salt. :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back