strange af this month...

flopsybunny

Reaction score
Well I am on CD 7 tonday but haven't had a normal af. Was wanting opinions if it sounds ok. Had light bleedeing and bad pain for a couple of days as normal but the last 3 days have been getting pink/ brown discharge. Af normally last 3-4 days max with nothing after that. Just a bit worried that it may be a sign of something wrong...what do you think?

I'm a bit similar to you Hun Ive had two days of brown discharge and now little blood with horrendous cramping pain. I asked a doctor friend and she thought stress could have played a factor so maybe that could be same for you I don't know?? Just a thought?

I suppose may have been stress. I had a terrible row with my husband at the beginning of af. Will it affect OV do you think?

I didn't think so but gynae doc I spoke to said it can. I had argument with hubby too lol over my wanting to decorate house and spend all of wedding gift money. He couldn't see I want something to keep my mind occupied bloody men isn't it!

Tell me about it! Never want to see things from our side. Xx

stress will affect your cycle but as to only affect wehn you ovulate which can delay ov, it shouldnt make a difference to AF though. if it is a one off, dont worry, as long as any pain is any gone you will be fine. good luck with ttc

Im having a werid af too, i havent had much blood so far but horrible pains and the WORST back pain i have eva had. All of my afs since coming off the pill nearly a yr ago have been different. Im pretty sure that stress prob dosent help though.

Michelle. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back