Stomach Pain

nikkix

Reaction score
Is anyone else getting quite bad stomach pain? I had severe pain last weekend which is when I started bleeding and went to hospital, had a scan and everything was fine but Im still getting the pains. had them since I found out I was pregnant but they are getting worse recently. Dont know wether its because Im at my 12 weeks and I know everything is expanding inside me etc but cant help but worry and wanted to know if anyone else was getting it aswell. Im getting really fed up with it now lol x

The only really bad pain i've had is like a shooting pain right deep inside that starts quite low and just seems to shoot straight down, made me double over in pain in the shop for about 5 mins, is it anything like that? mine was so bad i grabbed a top and went to the changing room and checked for blood, i've had this twice since but not as bad as that time...

Yeah it is like that its just like sharp pains inside my stomach. Just wondered if anyone else had it so I knew it wasnt anything to worry about! lol

I have no idea, i used to have similar pains when i was due on.. maybe its got something to do with that? i mean maybe its your time of the month kinda thing but not... oh you know what i mean, im sure its nothing to worry about hun especially as it sounds just like what i've been getting...x..

I've read that pains up till 12 weeks especially are commo.
I saw on someones ticker that your uterus ends up 1000 times bigger (scary eh? and then you get after pains when everyhting starts to shrink back) so I mean when you ttink about it thats got to cause some sensations.
if youre worried I would see your doctor though, peace of mind is very important. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back