OK........ keep having tummy cramps...

Annabanna33

Reaction score
getting a bit worried...... nothing severe, just a dull ache. Anyone else had this? and was everything ok?
Sorry if im sounding paranoid... but i am!

A
x

Well i didnt no i was pg until 6 wks my cramps felt like i was coming on to my period, obviously now i no it wasnt that. I have really bad constipation at the minute so that doesnt help, i think some cramps are your body getting used to you being pg, try ringing your docs if it really starts to bother u x x

you need to remember there is a baby in there, its just making room to grow thats all :hug:

ok, thanks for that. just asked my sis too, and she was like, its just body getting ready for things to come. Still makes me paranoid tho.

It surprised me how bad these cramps were sometimes - now I miss them if they dissapear for a day :wall:

Its completely normal hun. Its a combination of lots of stuff including bubs bedding in properly. Dont worry. :hug:

if the tummy cramps persist, theres no harm going to the GP to put ur mind at rest.

Yeah I had exactly the same thing, it seems to have stopped now. But all normal xx

I had them pretty bad but they went away but have been back again today. Try not to worry hun (easier said than done I know! It's all one big worry!) :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back