Stomach Ache

littlemuffin

Reaction score
I have a really bad stomach ache for over an hour now. I had a salad at lunch, but I have a few prawns in it. Do you think it could be that. And if so I have done something stupid.

It was a tesco salad, ready made. Another one of the girls at work is pregnant, and she has been eating anything all the way through. And this was one of the things she eats.

Baby is moving about and kicking, my stomach has been a hard rock for about a day now, so it doesn't feel any different, it just feels like a bad stomach ache.

Could it be indigestion/heartburn or a random foot? If you don't feel nauseas or ill as such it probably won't be the prawns hunny, sickness with seafood is normally quite quick and violent. Food poisoning normally takes between 4 and 12 hours to kick in but seafood tends to be very quick xxxxxxxxx

There was nothing wrong with them, so you saying that has made me feel better.
Its not heartburn I get that all day. Your right baby is probably sticking an arm or foot somewhere uncomfortable.

Thanks!! x

i wouldnt worry too much - if it was food poisonin im sure you'd know all about it by now.

sometimes i feel a bit like that - think its just the way bubs is lyin - maybe a foot or something is pressin in just a slightly different place to normal.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back