:-(

mummy2b19

Reaction score
I have been awake for 2 hours now, I'm tired i want to go to sleep I've got stomach cramps and back ache :( anyone else awake? X

Me. I barely sleep nowadays! Between toilet trips, heartburn and general insomnia/excitement I have no chance! Having a nasty cough and cold doesn't help either! I often just get up, but trying to stay in bed as last day at work today and want to enjoy it! Feel for you though. Can't wait till maternity leave kicks in and then it won't matter so much.

I have got to be at mums at 8am because the pram is being delivered there my brother gets back in at 4 then I've got about an hour to get changed and ready for anti natle class tonight so no napping for me today unless pram comes in the morning which sods law it won't. I know what you mean about heartburn and needing to pee. Bought myself a pack of 96 Rennie the other day and you wouldn't beluve the speed im getting through them. I must pee 3/4 times more than normal ATM costing a fortune in loo roll. I'm starving aswel might get up and make some toast or something because don't think il be getting any mote sleep tonight xx

Yeah I spose days get filled up even if you're off! Got a bottle of peptac on prescription, rank but helps with the heartburn. I feel hungry too, I really want a runny boiled egg! Miss that the most prob!

Madam is due 2 days before my birthday I've told OH she best not be late because all I want for my birthday is a fry up with a runny egg for breakfast and a rare steak for dinner lol xx

Madam is due 2 days before my birthday told OH she best not be late because for my birthday I want a fry up with runny egg for breakfast and rare steak for dinner lol. Just come down stairs and Jeremy Kyle is on that's me entertained lol. I think my heartburn is awful but Rennie sorts it out so its not actually that bad but it's always worse when its happening to you lol xxx

been wide awake since 3am.... having stomach cramping and backache...think its just braxton hicks though as comes and goes. also very hungry. thank goodness i am on maternity leave. OH is snoring away so i am keeping out of the way until he gets up for work (i kept him awake last night being unable to sleep) and then go back to bed for a bit.

My OH woke asked if I was ok and then went stright back to sleep supose the thought was there lol xx

Well I made crumpets for breakfast ate them 10 mins ago and I've just thrown up looks like its going to be a bad day for morning sickness can't complain really its been a week since the last episode even still could it not have waited for a day I was at home doing nothing so I could hide away in bed xx

Poor thing. Hope you feel better x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gzmndrea
Back