Stockpiling on bargains

newbie1984

Reaction score
Ladies

Superdrug are offering some johnsons baby products at better than half price for £1 and also buy 1 get 2 free on huggies baby wipes.

Just sharing :)

Oooh thanks I'm gonna get the wipes!
Thanks for sharing xx

Excellent! I've already got some talc and shampoo and baby oil

We're starting to stock up on nappies when on special and washing powder / softner as that can be quite pricey when not on special

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Carnat I seem to follow you on every thread lol.
You should google about talk and health problems in babies. It's not so safe so I would avoid but I will let you decide yourself after you google it :)

Just been to Tesco and they've got a price drop on Huggies Newborn nappies...

Size 1 : 27 for £2.47 Size 2 : 35 for £3.98

xxx

Carnat I seem to follow you on every thread lol.
You should google about talk and health problems in babies. It's not so safe so I would avoid but I will let you decide yourself after you google it :)

My sister bought it for me (along with baby lotion, baby oil, baby shampoo etc...)

To be honest I am not going to use any products on baby for the first few months!!

I've never liked talc myself anyway so don't think I'll use it...

xxxxxx

xxx

I'm going to go with Pampers I think?

Sis (2 kiddies) and SIL (1 bub) both said they must preferred them with the babies at all ages... They found Huggies a bit leaky :shock:

xxxxxxxxxxx

xxx

I'm going to go with Pampers I think?

Sis (2 kiddies) and SIL (1 bub) both said they must preferred them with the babies at all ages... They found Huggies a bit leaky :shock:

xxxxxxxxxxx

Oh bum (literally!) Will grab a variety and see what works best then! x

Oh bum (literally!) Will grab a variety and see what works best then! x

Bub will go through so many hun, that it doesn't really matter on brand when they are teeny? We'll be changing them every few hours :lol:

It was just something that was mentioned to me in passing, so I am going to stick to Pampers and stockpile them when on offer.

xxxxxxxx

Apparently it depends totally on the shape of your baby. Others leak on pampers other leak on Huggies. Some Get a rash with one brand and not with the other. It's totally random.
I got for start a couple of packs from each major brands to see what will suit the baby.

Apparently it depends totally on the shape of your baby. Others leak on pampers other leak on Huggies. Some Get a rash with one brand and not with the other. It's totally random.
I got for start a couple of packs from each major brands to see what will suit the baby.

I really kind of hope my baby is baby shaped :rofl:

I'm doing my online shop today so I am going to see what's on offer!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Crikey, I can't wait to see hubbies face when I come home with 10 different varieties of nappies next time!!!!!! Hope my baby is baby shaped too Nat!!! :) What a learning curve.... :0

Oh thanks for the tip! Asda have an offer on too at the moment with Johnson wipes - £1 each :)

On the subject of nappies I have heard that Asda's own brand nappies (forget the name) are just as good as pampers. A work colleague and mumsnet say this. Anyone else heard this?

xx

Oh thanks for the tip! Asda have an offer on too at the moment with Johnson wipes - £1 each :)

On the subject of nappies I have heard that Asda's own brand nappies (forget the name) are just as good as pampers. A work colleague and mumsnet say this. Anyone else heard this?

xx

Yes, a few friends who have kids have said this, they are called 'Asda's little Angels'.... I have bought one pack, only thing is Asda is a bit of a trek for me so if they work for our LO hubby will be sent out to stock up! They are so much cheaper! I think my SIL uses them for the day and Pampers at night (slightly more absorbant so less need for changing, where as during the day you tend to change frequently anyway).

I have not really gone too mad with nappies just two packs of pampers and huggies (free with vouchers) and one pack of Little Angels all in newborn.

x

That's them! Thanks Karate Kid, I've not gone mad on nappies either. Think I might get a pack from each recommended brand to start with and see which ones work best...hopefully the cheaper ones :) xx

We used Asda's Little Angels with AJ and preferred them over huggies and pampers :)

This time around I have both pampers and huggies, they were free/on offer (I dont think it matters what you use when they are small as they are changed so often) and plan on using Asda's again this time around once I've used all the free packs :lol:

Asda is the only store I don't have anywhere near me!!

xxxxxxxxxx

im using little angels nappies and the wipes and no complaints as good as pampers imo x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back