Stitch Like Feeling?

russellmuscle

Reaction score
:wave:

Morning ladies

I seem to have like a stitch feeling in my pelvis, either in my uterus or that area anyway but it feels like a stretch or a stitch and sometimes like a sharp pressure.

I can feel it when I laugh or move, or bring my belly in and out.

I dont think I need the toilet... Not having any pain when peeing or anything.

Dunno if any you girls have had it? If so will I leave it to pass?

Just seems to be the first actual "pain" if you like that Ive noticed.

xxxx

Ive had a pain across my pelvis from early as week 4! I was so worried about it but doc said its muscles stretching, especially as my pains are when i get up, laugh cough or sneeze especially lying down.

Sounds like round ligament pain, I've got it and it's just getting worse to be honest. My pelvis hurts to walk, drive and get in and out of bed, turn around in bed etc. Going to have to self refer to physio already I think x
I have joint hypermobility syndrome so I'm not surprised I'm hurting so much already to be fair.

Last edited:
I think I just need to poop or let off wind, its gone now.

xxxx

I got a stitch pain with my first pregnancy as my uterus was obviously expanding and I got my first one this pregnancy this afternoon... very sharp and painful but goes away pretty quickly.

Don't worry, I have it to if I move quickly or at a strange angle xxx

Im not worrying at all, just wondering like how long Id leave it before actually saying something :p

It's gone. Probably shouldv waited a bit longer before posting. I think I just needed a fart! :shock: :rofl:

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back