Stillborn

Thank you so much everyone this little girl was so special I had an ectopic the year before so we were so happy to have another baby but she was taken so soon and she was so beautiful life is so unfair :((

Its not fair that this happens, sending you lots of hug and love x

The hospital was great they let me stay in a private room with her for a week but it was so hard to say goodbye I just want her in my arms :((

I honestly don't know what to say :( apart from I'm so sorry and I hope uv got lots of lovely people around you supporting you. I'm glad the hospital was good and you were able to say goodby but I am sure that this would never have been long enough for you. I was once told 'you never know when your making a memory' which is so true and I hope that you are able to think of lots of lovely memories to keep your special little girls memories alive. I think all mums who are mums to angel babies are very special people xxx

I really don't know what to say ..... I'm filling up just thinking about what you must have gone through.

Sending you big hugs to you and your oh xxxxxxx

Midwife been got to start arranging funeral I can't cope :(( xxx

Oh honey, that final goodbye is very hard but do what feels right and don't have any regrets. Our little ones funeral was quiet, just me and her daddy and it felt like the right thing for us. It's absolutely the last thing you want to think about though. Do you have any ideas of what you'd prefer? There's no rush either! xx

I'm so so sorry for your loss, how horrendous for you!! I can't even imagine what your going through but thoughts are with you x

So so sorry for your loss. Thinking and praying for you and your family xx

Hi Kat, I've just read your post. Words can't describe how sorry I am to know what has happened to your baby. We lost ours at 23 and 19 weeks but to go 40+ weeks must be indescribable pain for you all.

My thoughts are with you.

Take care xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back