Still working out dates

amelia_23

Reaction score
Worked out I would be 23 weeks today. Don't get me wrong I am moving on an to an extent have accepted the loss, but it's always in the back of my head. My oh and I have decided to take a break for a while at the moment due to me being unwell with IBD but once that's sorted we'll get aback on it and hopefully have a 2014 baby!

anyway how is everyone else getting on?

Hi Amelia, yes still thinking of dates, esp when I see ladies I was pregnant with and how many weeks they are in tri 2. I'm in the 2ww at mo, which is the first after mc. Not holding out much hope but its giving me something to focus on. Hope you're better soon and can try again, think a break is a good idea anyway x

I know what u mean ladies I would of been holding my little one soon its hard but we r trying again so fx x

I'm doing it too. I would be 27 weeks if the first one had worked out and 17 weeks if the second one had worked out. It's so hard. Hugs to you all xx

I think this must take a while to fully disappear. I just passed my first loss' 3rd birthday and it was a tough day for me.

And in the next few days it will be my second loss' 3yr anniversary. It sucks that I'm this far away from them yet I still have nothing to show.

xo

I used to count the weeks going by week by week I tortured myself I was glad wen my dd came n went now its coming up a yr since my loss :-( n 2 yr since m first loss it does get easier but il never forget x

I'm having a hard time getting the would have been dates out of my head too! I would been 31 weeks if my first pregnancy had worked out and about 20 weeks with the second :( and 8 weeks if i hadn't had the chemical!

so hard not to think like that isn't it. The only time i didn't keep working out weeks and dates etc was when I was pregnant. i am really hoping I am pregnant again by the time my first one's due date comes around :(

I was the same hun, even now I sit here and think now my baby would be 3 and half months old. You will never forget about your baby or "get over it" you just learn to cope with it I guess x

hi i dont think you ever stop thinking of dates i do it now and my first would of been 17 this year and second would of been 16 this year it does get easier but you dont ever forget , i wouldnt want to because it makes me appreciate my 2 kiddies all the more xxx

Defo doing this. I think I'm fine and over it and then a wee reminder will come along. Was speaking to a girl at work today and haven't seen her since I got my bfp 3 weeks ago ( miscarried 4 days later). Sounds crazy but wish I was back to that day again for all the excitement and stuff. I've almost forgotten how it felt :-( x x

I know what you mean. The 1st week was just such an amazing feeling after I found out, then it all went tits up. Fx for sticky beans for all us ladies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back