Still undecided for a name??

prickleyfairy

Reaction score
My hubbie and i are still undecided for a name for our little girl.........we like a few but can't decide........

At the moment we quite like India, she would be India Rose Allan, Indie for short, what do you think........or is it too different???

Amy xx

I think India Rose goes very well with your surname, but I like Indiana too. Not long to go now, it's nice to have a name in mind when you go into labour, our little boy was nameless for 4 days and everyone called him 'baby boy' in hospital which I hated but we had been convinced he was to be a 'Lydia' and had no boys names sorted!
Good luck. Sometimes you can have the perfect name then when they arrive it just dosn,t suit them, then you have problems!!!
Believe me, I am trying to decide on my fifth's name, but at least I have until November to decide!

It's a very pretty name, but I wouldn't worry too much about commiting yourself.

Why not pick a few and see which one she 'looks like' when she arrives??

We've got a couple in mind but I insist on meeting our little boy in case one we set our heart on doesn't suit his little face!

IS that silly? :think:

:D there lovley names i like them both ...my 1st baby we never found out the sex..when she was born she didnt have a name untilshe was w eek old we named her ellajane..i wanted the right name for her :D im having my sec bab due 18th of this month :dance: ...having little boy and i haven,t thought of any :doh: ...x

Hi

I love it!!!

But I would just go for Indie and not India.

I want to call my girl (if I ever have one) Indie or Verity.

Lou :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back