still nothing.....

ERIN84

Reaction score
Sorry if im sounding like a broken record here but i have still not felt a thing and I cant help feeling worried. I cant even say I have felt a slight movement. I know I have an anterior placenta but surely at this stage I should be feeling something? Do you think i should ring mw and ask or am I being really stupid? It seems everyone else is feeling things (which is fab by the way :)) and Im still not feeling a thing....

I would ring the midwife if i was you,just to put your mind at rest. Everythings probably fine tho!
I was a bit anxious becaus they say u can feel this early,and iv just started to feel movements today. So im sure it won't be long for you. Phoning midwife can't do any harm. Just tell her your very worried,mothers instinct knows best!! x x

I would also suggest buying a doppler. best thing ive done. so exciting and reassuring xx

I know just how you feel...i have an anterior placenta and havnt really felt anything. :(
I'm not too sure when is average to start feeling movement when you have an anterior placenta. :eh:
I would phone your midwife, she is there to give any advice you need so it wouldn't hurt. She is the best one to tell you. :) xxxx

thanks girlies! Hope, which doppler have you got and where did you get it from? x

aww, all i can suggest are what people have already said! :( hehe.. ring midwife just to put mind at rest, as it's their job to do so! :) i think pregnancy deffo brings out our panicky sides! i'm always scared something is wrong etc..

and buying a doppler is a great idea too, i've had a look on ebay/google and you can either rent one or buy them, not the cheapest but i'm still in search of one so if you find out let me know! lol xxx

will do ria, thanks. Im gonna ring mw tomorrow morning, that what they are there for after all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back