• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Still no movements....

cobwebs_85

Reaction score
Hi girls,

i still havent felt my little spud move! only been getting like little bubbles just on the bottum of my bump n now n again i get little pins n needles by my ribs but nothing else! been told as its a little boy hes just being extra lazy (typical man!) but surely i should have felt something by now? i'm 22 weeks this week!

Advice would be appreciated xxx :)

Did they say at ur 20 week scan where ur placenta was? If it is at the front it would explain why u aren't feelin movement yet. Some ladies don't feel bubba move until as late as 25 weeks. The bubbles r most likely to be baby tho.

Try an ice cold drink and see if that gets him moving. Laying on my side often gets Pip going too xx

Never mentioned it to b honest so i guessed it was in its normal position? they would have said if it wasnt wudnt they? been drinking alot of cold drinks lately as cant do tea or coffee! lol x

I've been worrying about this too. I've also felt bubbly sensations but no definite movement. If you've had your 20 week scan and everything looks ok then i wouldnt worry. Everyone is different and depending on your build, the position of your placenta and how baby is lying etc you may feel it later than others. I've got my 20 week scan tomorrow so just hoping everything is ok! xx

When u go to bed tonight just lay still and pur ur hands on ur belly and talk to baby. That may get him goin too. Sometimes just takin the time to relax and concentrate on lo helps xx If u r worried ring ur midwife Hun.

U will know when it's ur first proper kick cos Pip made me jump the first time!! Thought it was wind at first but I've never jumped cos of wind before lol!

tis worrying! my friend said not to worry n soon i'll b pushing his little feet out of my ribs but wud rather have that atleast i kno hes ok! Good luck for your scan tomorrow, you finding out what your having? btw your baby has the best birthday date ever as thats mine too!! haha x

i'll do that tonight larlybelle, i usually do try talking to him but i fall asleep too quick...i'll chat till he tells me to shut it!! hopefully...haha x

Lol! Read a story to him if u find urself falling asleep too quick! I bought Pip a story book and read to him as often as I can.

Try not to worry too much - it may also be that he is facing ur back and kicking into the placenta xx

Will do that tomorrow, was going to get one for him for xmas but will get one now for him, never thought about him pointing that way! will explain y my kidneys feel like they r taking a battering! lol x

i don't feel mega movements, sometimes it still feels like popping and other times its a kind of bigger pop which i know is a kick but nothing mega

There u go! He has obviously taken such liking to ur kidneys he don't wanna turn round :D

Try poking ur belly too, that may get a reaction :lol:

I've only just started feeling proper kicks in the last week really, and they are very intermittent. It's probably that you are active and don't notice or something. I have to sit still and quiet to feel my little one kick

He is still small Hun so don't worry. Everyone feels them at different stages. X

I still don't feel proper kicks cos of
My anterior placenta although have definitely noticed a few more popping sensations this week

As long as all was well on scan don't worry you've obviously got a laid back one. Unlike my pip who on each scan and most times we listen on Doppler is moving around constantly!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fatema53
Back