movements

amy

Reaction score
hi :wave: well trying to look for thread that says having lots of movements,cant find any, just been reading not many movements, this is the thing all day yesterday my little man would not stop moving, and my oh tells me he was through the night,he could feel him on his back.bless. i was in alot of pain in the evening dont know if this was due to him moving all the time,when i woke up this morning i felt like s**t, just been :puke: my face has swelled up, and little man is still on the move, do you think he is ok, was just wondering if anyone else is the same.god i feel like poo.... :( sorry for going on xx

Hi hun

If baby's moving around then I'm sure he's fine. But if you're feeling bad and you've got a swollen face, I would contact your midwife - it could just be normal swelling that loads of people get during pregnancy, but it could also indicate high blood pressure - you may want to get checked out to put your mind at ease.

LBxx

Hi

Yes - I would give the midwife or doctor a ring just to be on the safe side as you may have a bug or something... but the fact the baby is so active is a good sign, I think.

Take care and hope you feel better soon! :hug:

:hug: thanks fingers still swelled up,had pains all through the night,so will be having a chat to mw today.xxxxx

deffo talk to your midwife as swelling can sometimes be a sign of pre eclampsia, dont wanna scare you but i would get it checked asap.

Becky
xx

Hi

I agree check with the mw , every doc appointment i have thats one thing he always checks for
Katrina

How did you get on with the MW Amy? I hope everything was ok.

Sabrina
x

all ok bp was fine...... this pregnancy lark is hard isn't it,one minute your worried there is no movement then the next your worried there is to much movement, then something else comes up.this morning didnt help my daughter came running into the bedroom and jumped on my tummy :shock: i never swear in front of my daughters.. but this morning the air was blue :oops: now im bloomin worried that shes squished me little man as have no movements..... im sure he will be fine,got to stop panicking........cant wait to have a lovely glass of wine in may :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Ah I'm glad to hear all went well with your check up Amy. Good news about your BP. That does seem to be one of the biggest worries for everyone doesn't it? Do you hold your breath when they are doing it like I do? :pray:

I'm sure your LO will be ok after this morning as he's quite well cushioned in there :)

I'm with you about the glass of wine but I have to wait a little longer - till July - so have one for me in May won't you ;)

Sabrina
x

thanks sabrina :hug: yeah i do get nervous when they do bp, i always expect the worst for some reason :roll: had really high bp with my first so thats always at the back of my mind.....little man kicked earlier so alls well there.will have a couple of glasses for you if you want :wink: :cheer: xxxx

I had the same thing with my first Amy. I was admitted to hospital at 33 weeks with high BP and pre-eclampsia. That's where I stayed for 6 weeks! :shock: So you can understand my stress with the BP machine. :)

I've thought of getting one for use at home but I'm not sure it will help. It might actually stress me out a bit more as I think I'll be checking it every day! :wink:

:hug:
Sabrina
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111