Still no idea what's going on!

Mackmummy

Reaction score
I ovulated twice this month???!! This being according to ovulation sticks. Once when I was supposed to then again about two weeks later (about a week before my period was due) it's now been about 40 days since my last period but still negative pregnancy tests? My cycle is usually 35/36 days anyway. My late ovulation was only about 2 weeks ago though so is this why my period is late? We also dtd about 5 days before my second ovulation, could there still be a chance I'm pregnant but it's too early to test? All very odd!

Here's the dates:

Last period 12th October
Peak ovulation 29th October
Dtd 29th october, 30th October. 5th November
Peak ovulation 12th November but had EWCM for around four days before that
Period was due around 15th/16th November at the latest

What's going on??!!

THANK YOU! X

Sounds like you didn't ovulate the first time you got positive Opk tests, hence why it happened again. All the stuff I have read says that sperm can live up to a week in the right conditions so you could still be in with a chance. Any signs? I guess you count your normal luteal phase from the second positive opk test and that will give you an indication of when AF is due. Hope it doesn't arrive!

I have no signs of af coming. I feel run down and sometimes queasy but I think I'm getting flu! Never had such a weird cycle! So if I count my second ovulation date as the right one, when would I be due on? I'm rubbish trying to work out dates and cycles! Thanks

Well if your luteal phase is about 2 weeks, AF would be due around the 26th November. So keep those tests ready for later this week :) Good luck!

Just a thought - ovulation tests can come up positive if you're pregnant...perhaps there's some way the ovulation has picked it up but not a pregnancy test? Sorry, hoping that doesn't get your hopes up too much but maybe worth a pop to the doctors for a blood test...or even just a few different brands of pregnancy test? Good luck!

Yeah I'd heard that about ovulation tests, don't worry, no hopes up here! X

How long after a positive ov test did you test positive on a pregnancy test?

The month that I got my bfp I got loads of random ewcm and thought I'd got my ovulation dates wrong as it happened again a week later! I didn't do opks though, just thought I'd share my experience!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back