Advice Needed

Emmerdale

Reaction score
hi Ladies,

Haven't posted in here before but thought as I was now TTC that I should start! My name is Emma and I'm 30 years old - have been married for 7 years and have a little boy called Ollie who is 2 on 7th September!

I stopped taking the pill in July and had my normal end of pill bleed starting on 23 July but have had no af since - is this normal? I had af type cramps last week on and off and was feeling really tired- is this normal for when you come off the pill? I did a test on Monday just in case but it was negative - am now on day 36 of my cycle and no sign of af arriving apart from the odd cramp - just after some other peoples experience really - thanks :)

Hi Emma

I came off the pill and had cycles of 53 days / 34 days / 45 days so have been really unlucky but some people come off the pill straight into normal cycles so it's pot luck really

Hold in there, do you know if you ovulated, did yoiu feel any pains at all? I honestly didn't feel myself ovulate on my first cycle and was going out of my mind testing and worrying a period would never come!

:pray:

Not sure if I ovulated as didn't really have any pains mid cycle - do you think the cramps might have been me ovulating? Would it happen so late? am new to all this as last time I came off the pill I gave myself a couple of months before TTC and had one normal af while TTC and then fell pregnant the second month :shock:

Hiya

I came off the pill in April and didn't have my first period for 2 months, and even when it did come it was really light! My second one came exactly 28 days later so I'm hoping that my body has regained some kind of normality now! In fact, I'm really hoping that I'll get my BFP next week but I think my symptoms may be in my head!!

Good luck, I hope it arrives soon - or not and you just get a bfp!

Kelly xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back