• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Still in the 2WW - Surely not!

JJ Mum

Reaction score
Update on me , specially for my testing buddies and Pink Punch as the suspense is killing her!

So last cycle was 26 days following D&C from MC
I am now on CD29, will be CD30 in the morning, and no AF
Have tested with those Ebay cheep dip tests and got a BFN, although havn't done FMU since weekend. (Are these tests normally quite sensitive and reliable do you know as I think mine are all broken! ha ha

I could have 28 day cycle and it be late as stressed waiting or I think I might be on a 31 days cycle now, as I had finished bedding based on a 26 or 28 day cycle and then three days later had EWCM so thought god I ovulated on CD17 instead, so am guessing that might make me longer and due on friday CD31

I don't know, all I know is other than wishful thinking , I am really not feeling pregnant so come on and arrive you dreaded AF and I can cry, get over it and get on..... When she arrives I'm going to order some OPK's from ebay

Fx it's just too early to test jj. Give it till fri if ur not sure & test again.

I'd def ask for a refund on the tests if their broken tho!!!! Lol

Luck & :dust: xxx

Quietedly keeping my fingers crossed :oooo: :hug:

Definitely use FMU. Those tests are quite sensitive, at least I have found them to be. do you think you'll test tomorrow? It's frustrating when you don't know how long your cycle will be. Hope you get your result soon either way x

I would wait just incase you are now on a 31day cycle and then test on saturday with FMU

Fingers crossed for you hun!

x x x

good luck jj, i really hope u get ur bfp this month, u so deserve it...xxxx

^^^ what they said. The EC are reliable and definately more sensitive then CB. I would wait until you are on cd31 then test again using FMU and see what happens. How exciting!! FX for you xxx

Fingers crossed lovely!!!! I really
hope it is!! X x x

Oooooooh just caught this thread x fingers crossed for you x x

good luck jj i have my fingers and toes crossed for u xxxxxxx

Good luck JJ mum..... ive got a good feeling about this!!!!!!!! Come on let us know about today FMU ?????

Thanks for all you replies girls - you lot are soooo nice

I didn't test today Bonny, didn't fancy another bfn, when I have been to the loo this afternoon, saw tiny tinge of brown when wiping, so really think AF might be on her way. :afalert:

The quicker she comes the quicker I can get the days ticking again till next OV.
Going to order my bulk ovulation dip tests later tonight so they arrive ready for a weeks time and when AF finishes ( from when she arrives!)

Will let you know when she arrives finally. I think I must have miss counted, I think if LMP was 7th april, I would be cd30 today and cd31 tomorow.

I am going to go to the cash point to withdraw my £20 quid for my baby box tomorow, and I am going to try to see if I can slowly buildup the other £80 quid for last months AF and the 3 months of pregnancy, as my little future baby deserves that all in their baby fund, as by the time they arrive I will have some serious spoiling to do! :lol:

Well I got my £20 cash out for my baby to be fund to make me feel better as my period was starting
and well ... It didn't start !!

I only had slight pink stringy tinge on wiping once and brown twice yesterday and nothing since then at all . We even had nookie this morning to set it off, and nothing!! (twas as dry as a bone!!) TMI

I am now on CD31 today, and last month I was 26 days cycle after MC, and i'm normally 28 days.

I tested with FMU today and another BFN.

I don't feel preg and I don't feel like my period is coming, I have slightly sore boobs (I think),
The last time we had sex was sat 23rd April (14 full days ago)

Is my AF just late with the stress of TTC or is it still possible ,even with BFN's? can you have implantation bleeding that late on? It may be wishful thinking...

Last edited:
You may have ovulated later and the sperm hung on in there to wait! ;-)
Fingers crossed for you!

xx

Hey Hun don't lose hope, I was on CD84 when I got my BFP with Jacob. It's not over till the witch shows xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back