I do not get this - what the......?

xxKateBxx

Reaction score
ok so now it is CD31 of what I thought was a 28 day cycle (only third cycle off pill and the other two have been exactly 28 days). I have had the following symptoms:

Sore boobs - SO sore
lotiony cm no sign of AF
off certain foods - craving spicy food
waves of nausea
bad cramps all day on CD22
back ache
hormonal as hell

and then today I had had this horrible burning sensation in low down in my throat/gullet - apparently this is what heartburn feels like?

I am definately not PG as done several tests, all BFN including a FR this morning - and I wasn't even sure if I OVed?!

Is my body playing tricks on me, I'm so frustrated!! Sorry to go on lol :)

kxxx

:hug: :hug: for you hun, I know how you feel. My cycle was all back to front this month too. I had a 32 day cycle which had never happened before, thought I had really positive symptoms then ended up with AF!! Im as confused as you are atm. Just bought the book 'Taking Charge of your Fertility' in an attempt to shed some light on things. Fingers crossed that you get some answers soon xx

aww hun :hug:

i dont have the same symptoms as you but i am having a longer cycle than normal :(

it's so upsetting seeing only one line come up - this heartburn (that I've never had before) isn't going away either :(

DOes anyone know if it just might not be showing up yet? I seem to have a 28 day cycle but didn't get pos OPK till CD20.

thank you!!!

kxx

BODY, IF THIS IS A JOKE, IT'S NOT A FUNNY ONE!!!!

None of this matters now, AF came this morning, four days late. She has had me in agony most of the day too.

Great, not only am I not PG, but now I am crippled with pain too :(

As you have guessed I'm feeling sorry for myself but hey, it's still early days. All the recent BFPs are brilliant at raising the mood so congrats to everyone newly preggers :hug:

kxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back