• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

STILL in labour!!!!!!!

kelbabe

Reaction score
thanks to all that replied to my post. story so far - contractions were getting worse, i started gagging again and as i did my waters broke. this was about 10.30 last night (its now 7am) and since then the contractions have pracitcally stopped! have had 20 mins sleep all night! am getting very tired and very very frustrated. midwife said to go to hospital whenever i want but the pains isnt strong or regular enough for me yet. am gonna try to get some sleep, then will go in to see how far dilated i am. will let you all know if anything happen...........if i get time, lol.

:hug: :hug: Hope things speed up soon hon :hug: :hug: You will meet your LO soon :)

awww you must be so frustrated and tired. Hope baby decides to show its face soon for you xx

aww poor you i hope you get to meet lo soon :cheer: good luck keep us posted xhannahx

I thought waters breaking was a sign to get to the hospital!?!? I had a show and contractions 10 minutes apart when I was told to come up by the midwife over the phone. Aren't you open to infection once the waters have gone?

Personnally I'd get straight up the hospital! :shock:

good luck

lou i think it is after 24 hrs they have to get baby out if ur waters had gone

Sarah_B's_mummy87 said:
lou i think it is after 24 hrs they have to get baby out if ur waters had gone

Really? At my ante natal group they said the 3 signs to go to the hospital are a show, waters breaking and/or regular contractions.

She has had a show aswell I think :shock:

I would go to the hospital but I'm a big baby and I wanted pain relief when I decided to get up there!

Lou :)

lol, ohrite i was told they will leave u 24 hours nutting happens they will induce goes to show diffo places diffo things lol
i was contracting every 3 mins be4 i went to hozzie lol

I was told that if your waters break to contact the midwife, but that you don't need to go to hospital unless they tell you too :?

They all say something diferent don't they!!? It must be an individual thing. It just happens I wanted to get to the hospital and have some pain relief. I wasn't in a panic, we even stopped at the garage for snacks and drinks. It was so exciting! Can't wait to do it again. Just found out my sister in law is expecting again, she already has a 4 year old who is my godson.

I'm so excited for her :)

Wish we'd taken decent snacks and drinks - I shared my breakfast toast with DH :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back