Still here...

Tasha89

Reaction score
Grrrrrrrrr - come on Baby Moss!!!!!! :clock:

Day 6 now :-( Stubborn little monkey obviously doesn't want to budge in a hurry!

haha imagine what (she) will be like as a teenager

oh god, you must be so irritated. apparently you have a snug home for him lol! haha! im begging my LO is NOTHING like my OH whens he's a teen too lol!
Thinking of you and sending you major labour vibes!
xx

Oh Tasha, you poor thing! Get bouncing on a ball whilst eating pineapple and drinking copious amounts of raspberry leaf tea following by doggy style sex!:lol:

Dont worry! She/He will come out eventually! Im still keeping everything crossed for you that your little mite will make an appearance on their own :D xxx

awwwwww sweetie!!! Massive Hugs..... you have made too much of a nice home for bubba - they are too happy!! xxx

:hug: your baby's already in trouble with mummy before it's even 'landed' :lol: xx

jeezo tasha you must be getting really annoyed i know i would. fingers crossed baba comes as soon as possible for you tasha xxx

:hug: your baby's already in trouble with mummy before it's even 'landed' :lol: xx

Hehe! He/she is! Little monkey! I think i'll die of shock if I go into labour before I need to be induced now! I just don't see it happening beforehand :-( xx

aaawwww hunni, i hope things happen for you soon :) lots of labour dust/vibes/wishes etc etc :) xxx

Thanks guys :) Just getting fed up now - not in any pain or discomfort at all, just bored and sick of waiting wondering if today's the day. Two people I know who were due AFTER me have both had their babies :-(

Doesn't help when you've half of York texting and ringing every bloody day asking if you've dropped yet! Grrrrrrr! :wall:

Lots and lots of :dust:, hope something happens soon xxx

Tasha, poor you :( :hug: People just don't give up do they, even though you say you'll let them know when you've had the baby :strangle:

Tasha, poor you :( :hug: People just don't give up do they, even though you say you'll let them know when you've had the baby :strangle:

Tell me about it - i'm like :poke: "Feck off!"

Getting all hormonal as well - broke into tears on the phone to OH today which is comepletely out of my usual character...

OMG! :wall: One text literally just received as I type this now - "Any sign of child yet Tash? God it doesn't want to come out! lol" Aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!! Lol?! LOL?! :strangle:

...suppose they'll be bringing pressies when they come to visit so I shouldn't be TOO mean to them ;)

Last edited:
Lol - argh!! I got oh I thought you'd of had the baby by now the other day I was like I've got 10 weeks left :oooo:

A week or so late is quite usual for 1st babies hun so don't despair. Start visualising yourself going into labour and maybe do something that has nothing to do with babies. You know what they say about watched kettles never boiling :)

Bet your getting really fustrated!!! I know i can't wait to meet my LO so can't imagine what your like!! Hope baby makes an appearance soon!!!

Oh Tasha - Poor you!!!!! Wont be long now though xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back