Still getting BFP's arghh!

x Naomi x

Reaction score
Thought i would buy some tests today just because i wanted to see a BFN so i would have a clear date in my mind as we are BD' ing as i didnt want to wait for AF as my body feels fine, had no bleeding etc

Last Mondays HCG level was 60 so would have thought it would have been back to normal today but i am still getting faint lines on test

How long before people stopped getting faint lines

I know it is possible to get pregnant again before having AF so i suppose i will have to just wait and see and if i get stronger lines in the future i can go from there but really wanted a clean slate if you know what i mean

I read you should wait at least 3 weeks after such a procedure before testing?

Thanks, i was lucky i didnt need any medical intervention i just bled for a week x

I had a D & C and I continued to get faint positives for 5 weeks which is also when my first AF came. My midwife couldn't understand why I was taking HPT's and was quite mean about it. She said for me not to test again until 6 weeks after my D & C as it could be 6-8 weeks.

I just needed to know everything had been resolved and for some reason I didn't feel I could have closure until I knew the hormones were all out of my system.

:hug:

aww hun if they are at that now i would imagine come next week you should be getting bfn's
manda xx

Thanks for everyones replies, i guess i will just have to be more patient!

Im glad u posted this as Im waiting for bfn, ive given up now and going to wait until AF comes. If it doesnt come in three mths then we know what the deal is wink wink

x

LOl i couldnt wait 3 months sharne i would drive myself barmy! It would be nice just to have AF now i am getting soooo impatient!

Fingers crossed it just doesnt arrive at all for us :wave:

me2 i know im only kidding lol!

I took a tst this week and it was positive still i hope AF comes soon its doing my nut its like i have all the symptoms, its really teasing me this month! I have never wanted it to come more in my life!!!

We shall have to have a party when it happens for us all! I'm pretty sure I Ovd yesterday so that would lead me to think that I've probably got about 10-12 days wait now but we'll see!

+++

I dont think i can wait another day! Grrr just come for crying out loud!

Its due tomorrow and felt extra moody today lmao so maybe its a sign from above! or below who knows...

I have no idea when mine will come, have no feelings of it coming maybe ive still got abit more of wait!

there should be an AF dance we can all do or something! I am just so pleased to have stopped bleeding- that didn't happen until Saturday which is two weeks :eek: Now I'm just trying to think of this waiting time as a time to be especially nice to myself, take all my vitamins and (now I'm not feeling quite so rubbishy) eat properly and take lots of walks etc etc in preparation.

Hope AF comes knocking for you both really soon!
+++

sounds like a good plan to me hun!

I am doing much the same routine as i was last time i was TTC , not thinking about it and trying not to stress to much, the month when i didnt think about was the month i fell pregnant!

You never know a few drunken nights out and the drunken BD'ing that follows may just do the trick :rotfl:

nw1 said:
You never know a few drunken nights out and the drunken BD'ing that follows may just do the trick :rotfl:

Yep that's my plan too! :rotfl:

+++

sounds like a good plan to me hun!

I am doing much the same routine as i was last time i was TTC , not thinking about it and trying not to stress to much, the month when i didnt think about was the month i fell pregnant!

nw1 said:

Yep that's my plan too! :rotfl:

+++

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back