Still bleeding after erpc

lisey

Reaction score
Its three weeks tomorrow since my erpc, I am still bleeding and a bit worried that it should have stopped by now? I stupidly thought it had stopped the other day and we dtd, bleeding picked up again the next day and that has made me worried about infection, especially as I have already had an infection from the erpc and been on antibiotics.
Its pretty light, like the last few days of AF but that's been pretty much the amount its been since the procedure, apart from the first couple of days of course. I just want to get back to normal, well as much as I can do, the more it continues, the more worried I get. Did anyone experience similar? I am guessing its taking longer this time as I was further along, the bleeding stopped much sooner with the previous miscarriages xx

my bleeding stopped after about a week with all my mc. I think they say if it lasts longer than 2-3 weeks they want you to call them and let them know. Fx all is OK, as i am learning each person is different and how each person recovers with each mc is also different

Last edited:
I had medical management of my mmc, my bleeding stopped in just over a week, I think you should contact the early pregnancy clinic unit or the ward that your ERPC was managed by. Hope all is ok x

I have been trying to call them and nobody picks up, so annoying! I hope someone picks up soon xx

Keep trying, do you have the contact details of a midwife at your GP?

My bleeding also passed one week after ERPC, keep trying them, I hope all is ok x

I couldn't get through, its supposed to be the emergency gynae number and yet there is nobody there to answer!! I will try again tomorrow and if not will call GP. I don't think they have a midwife at my GP surgery but hopefully the doctor could advise. I don't have any signs of infection apart from on-going bleeding and its fairly light, no clots etc so I am hoping its just taking a little longer for things to get back to normal rather than there being a problem. I have been doing pregnancy tests and they are getting lighter, the one yesterday was a very faint line like when you first test xx

Well the pregnancy tests are a good sign.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back