• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sticky out belly button only 22 weeks

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
Hi, is there any one else out there who has a sticky out belly button, im only 22 weeks pregnant yet it looks like it will pop any time, im sure it wont happen but am i the only one .. i know its more commen the further you are but surely at only 22 weeks i should still have my belly button intact... :oops:

hi hun,

I just wanted to let you know that my belly button looked like it was going to pop from about 25/26 weeks in, and although it went really shallow it still hasn't quite popped - I say 'quite' as it has developed this lip at the top where it us trying to pop but it is stuck on an angle :shock: because of the shape of my bump!

It is visible through tops though, much to the humour and delight of my non pregnant friends :lol:

thats exactly what mine looks like now, cant wear my normal tops looks so silly, im so paronoid about it.. hope it doesnt stick out more, well i dont think it can lol.. and i hope it goes back in once baby is born..

Ahhh i'm sure it'll go back in like a dream after hun! Mine is at a funny stage where it is trying to pop but hasn't wuite as i said, but when i laugh it pops in & out....its hilarious & slightly hideous at the same time :rotfl:

mine half in half out... and has been like that for a long time.. i just want ti to go... it sticks through all my tops

Probably a stupid question, but does it not feel really uncomfortable when it pops out?

no it doesnt feel uncomfy, you cant feel it, obviosly you can see it though and its that that makes you feel uncomfy hun.. i have another 18 weeks for mine to pop out more.. not looking forward to it lol.. :cry:

Mine popped out from about 6 months and I loved it! (ok, I am weird!). Literally the day after Jacob was born, it had gone back into hiding so I am sure yours will do the same!

Mine hasn't popped out yet but it's certinally a lot shallower than it was before, mind you it was like a mile deep before I got preg...too much fat there I suppose!! :rotfl: I don't think it will pop but hey another 18-19 weeks to go yet, you never know!! :rotfl:

Hi

Mine never did with Kiara and hasnt yet so far either?
Do you girls that have them stick out have innies or outies to begin with
Katrina

mines still innie atm lol waiting for it to pop out if it ever does.

sorry to be graphic but my sisters loked like a cats bum when she was pg, just flat and erm... :shock: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back