sterliser

mrz85

Reaction score
when did u put ur sterliser in the kitchen ? before or after LO was born x

Before, simply because it's easier to start organising where you want to keep things, before trying to get to grips with a newborn. Xxx

On my iPhone - so cant see tickers :(

i was thinking to do it before ,how many weeks where u x

I did it before just to make room for it! Also so I could read up on how it works!!

I've just sorted the baby cupboard in the kitchen this week and test driven the electric steriliser. Half the bottles are done, I'll do the rest of the bottles and breast pump tomorrow morning and that will be most things ready. I've got a bottle of liquid steriliser too for wee things xx

My 1st baby came at 34 weeks so DO IT NOW HAHAHA

Ours is on top of the kitchen cupboards x

My mum set mine up for me whilst I was in hospital after having her x

I have a baby cupboard. It's in there with the bottles and milk etc...xx

I've just sorted the baby cupboard in the kitchen this week and test driven the electric steriliser. Half the bottles are done, I'll do the rest of the bottles and breast pump tomorrow morning and that will be most things ready. I've got a bottle of liquid steriliser too for wee things xx

A baby cupboard, such a good idea - I need to do myself one of these :) Right thats a job for next weeks maternity leave.

Great idea to test drive it out too - Sorry REALLY stttoooopid question but how long do bottles stay sterilised for?

xxxx

I did mine when I was on Mat leave... Sorted out bottles, milk, steriliser... All put away neatly... Then all babies stuff is in one place and if anyone is offering a hand then they know where the baby cupboard is xxx

A baby cupboard, such a good idea - I need to do myself one of these :) Right thats a job for next weeks maternity leave.

Great idea to test drive it out too - Sorry REALLY stttoooopid question but how long do bottles stay sterilised for?

xxxx

Our Tommie tippe says 24hrs, think I'm going to clear a baby cupboard actually!

We put ours in as soon as we bought it, had nowhere else to put it! x

Using tapatalk so excuse the typos!

Mine says 24 hours too... I have the tommy tippee microwave one!!

If your using the microwave steriliser pop it in and make sure it fits, before unwrapping it and stuff :) xx

I'm not sterilising any bottles untill after she's here, there not sterile if they're being left for ages.
I need more cupboards!! Going to have to do some reshuffling and get me a baby cupboard!! x

baby cupboard think i will make room for one

Before Lo was born but only a couple days before he was born, i knew when he was coming cos i was having an elective x

I've a baby cupboard too in my bedroom :) i had one with all three of my Lo's

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back