Avent steam steriliser and other bottles

lauramumof2

Reaction score
Has anyone used a mam bottle with the avent team sterliliser. I was thinking of using mam bottles but cant fork out for another sterliser when I have a perfectly good one here. Im going to have to buy new bottles anyway for new baby.

Not got the avent steriliser but I use dr brown bottles with a m'care steriliser if that helps?

Don't worry about it at all.....anything you put in a steriliser will be sterilised whether or not it's the same make.
:)

Thanks guys, i think i will just buy a mam bottle and see if it fits in the sterilser. Avent bottles are quite fat and short and the mam ones seem more slender. Hopefully the bf will take off and i wont be using them too much anyway

Laura :lol:

I have a` question about this steriliser now I've started using mine a bit more:

is it just me or is it a right pain in the bum getting the lid on and off? Am I missing something here, is there a way to do it that I don't know about?

mine has a blue switch and you just flip it accross

mine looks like this:

B000056OUH.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

it hurts my fingers when I try and take the top off :?

ah right mine isnt like that, sorry :doh:

I've got this one urchin and it;s a pain in the rear, i've found you have to have the lid in a certain place for it to click easily, if it wont go turn it a little then try again, good luck! i've abandoned mine now for a cold water steriliser and good old milton, much better :)

Manda said:
I've got this one urchin and it;s a pain in the rear, i've found you have to have the lid in a certain place for it to click easily, if it wont go turn it a little then try again, good luck! i've abandoned mine now for a cold water steriliser and good old milton, much better :)

Thanks for that.

I'm getting better at mine now, there's a slight knack to it and you have to push the white base under the clip...well, normally works for me anyway, I'll probably break it one day soon LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back