Sterilizers

Redshoes

Reaction score
Hello again Mummies :wave:
I am quite interested in the microwave sterilizers for LO's bottles, just wondered if anyone had/used one and are they worth buying, against a more traditional water or steam one?
All advice and opinions greatly appreciated, again, I would greatly appreciate any advice before buying :hug:

we have a steriliser that does 6 bottles at once and tbh we had no probs with it ..

We bought an Avent express electric steamer.

But i find it so much quicker to just use milton steriliser fluid.

Microwave one sounds a lot of hassel.

SarahX

snowbunny said:

SarahX

milton takes 30mins?

microwave takes 6 mins and 200ml of water its much quicker and easier than either electric or cold water methods imo

Sassyminx said:
snowbunny said:

SarahX

milton takes 30mins?

microwave takes 6 mins and 200ml of water its much quicker and easier than either electric or cold water methods imo

lol tru !!

True but thats not including the time it takes to stack the sterilisers things!

When i had mastitis and then thrush, i was having to express over night as well as day, and i was constantly needing a clean expresser ready.

Just putting your bits in a bowl is so much quicker- Yes you have to measure the water...... but you dont stand and watch it sterilise!

I THINK its just a little easier when yr really tired

Still, it is afterall, whaterver suits!! :D

Thankyou for the replies everyone :hug:
I guess they all have their special benefits, good to know there's so many products available to suit all Mum's needs :hug:

Hope you're better these days too snowbunny :hug:

i had the avent steam one but it broke after about 3 months off using it :roll: :x

now i have the avent mircowave one and i love it its soo quick and easy to use :)

iv got the vent microwave one and its great, 6 mins and bam ur done, hassle free and you dont have to rinse afterwards

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back