steriliser cleaner..?

x.Lilly.x

Reaction score
is there any granules u can use in a electric steriliser to clean all the crap out if where u put the water. like a de scaler?
thanks

I use lemon juice it works like a charm !

so instead of water use lemon juice, and put the steriliser on and then rince the lemon juice out? cx

I used a steraliser descaler made by Boots. Worked a treat!

What I do is every after say every two cycles of sterilising I unplug it and just squeeze lemon juice in where you put the water , I don't plug it in or turn it on or anything , just leave it maybe ten minutes then wash it out with a cloth .

do u no what that stuff is called from boots? i bought some sachets on ebay to use but didnt work at all! but will try the lemon juice stuff as well :) x

I use vinegar just put it on with your normal water and add some vinegar with out any of the stuff in and leave the lid off and leave it on for about 5 mins you will know its worked cos all the crap is in the water when you pour it out

Thanks Lily, I was going to ask where you can get the citrix acid, as my sterilizer has come from my sisters loft and needs sorting out! now I don't need too

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back