mauled or swallowed

a lion would tear the head off in one bite - im pretty sure of it. we wouldn't feel a thing after that, although i know its still possible for a person to run off minus a head. maybe i would do that

They say when you are decapitated you are aware it's happened for a while as your brain still functions for a bit.

Hmmmm, I really should leave my gory facts in my head, shouldn't I? :think:

I'm scared :shock:

I think I would go for the mauling. I would start a fight with the lion so it took a swipe at me with its big paw and knocked me unconcious then I wouldnt know it was eating me...until I woke up with it chewing through my leg I spose! :roll:

Urchin said:
They say when you are decapitated you are aware it's happened for a while as your brain still functions for a bit.

yes thats a fact apparently

budge said:
Urchin said:

yes thats a fact apparently

I was watching QI the other day and on there they said a decapitated chicken lived weeks after having its head cut off, or was it days :think:

budge said:
i would choose the mauled option becasue i think it would be quicker and more dignified than suffocating inside a snake

I would choose the snake because hopefully it will suffocate me before it eats me. I've had a severe asthma attack and had to be on a ventilator in the past, and suffocating is not as bad as you might think- you go light headed and feel relaxed eventually, then black out/go to 'sleep'. :)

i dont want to die either of those ways, i want to die in my sleep as an old lady and i wont think about anything else thank u very much!!! :shakehead: :shakehead:

katyk said:
budge said:
i would choose the mauled option becasue i think it would be quicker and more dignified than suffocating inside a snake

I would choose the snake because hopefully it will suffocate me before it eats me. I've had a severe asthma attack and had to be on a ventilator in the past, and suffocating is not as bad as you might think- you go light headed and feel relaxed eventually, then black out/go to 'sleep'. :)

I imagine it would hurt when your heart stops and all bodily functions start to break down as you near death :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back