mauled or swallowed

budge said:
it read funny like you would like to be mauled but you'd be happy to die peacefully in your sleep if thats not possible :rotfl:

Oh yer :rotfl: :rotfl:

lol you know what I meant :rotfl:

i beg to differ here urchin. my friend who kept a snake fed it live mice (much to my horror) and that snale used to swallow the mice and squash it in its mouth. you could see the mice legs flapping about and twitching for ages until it finally disappeared.
maybe its different for swallowing humans though.

what the feck.. you thought of this.. lol..
i dunno how really, i think id like to be eaten by a lion.. or something and passout cos of the blood loss.. haha..

id rather like die nicely though like laying next to the one i love.. or soemthing..

libs said:
see budge - I knew I was right to go for swallowed :shakehead: :rotfl:

i woulds only go for mauled if i could guratentee my head would be ripped off and eaten first. then id know nothing about the whole thing.

budge said:
i beg to differ here urchin. my friend who kept a snake fed it live mice (much to my horror) and that snale used to swallow the mice and squash it in its mouth. you could see the mice legs flapping about and twitching for ages until it finally disappeared.
maybe its different for swallowing humans though.

Yeah smaller snakes can but pretty much the onnly snake big enough to kill a man would be a python.
"Pythons kill by constriction, using a powerful muscular body to squeeze a victim to death. It was once thought that pythons and other constricting snakes primarily killed by suffocating prey, gradually tightening their grip to prevent an animal from breathing. Recent research, however, shows that the enormous pressure created by the coils of such snakes can also stop circulation and even stop the heart, quickly cutting off the blood supply to the victim’s brain. In addition, the force of the coils can snap an animal’s neck or spine. Constriction may also break other bones, making the prey easier to swallow."

:)

swallowed, surely you'd suffocate within a couple of minutes? Whereas being teared limb from limb you'd bleed to death wouldn't you, or would you have a heart attack first :think:

I love your questions Budge!!!

Budge i would love to know whaty goes through your mind at times :shock: :shock: :shock:

frangelle said:
swallowed, surely you'd suffocate within a couple of minutes? Whereas being teared limb from limb you'd bleed to death wouldn't you, or would you have a heart attack first :think:

yeah im beginning to come round to the idea of being swallowed as a post to mauled now. like i said earlier i think i would only opt for the mauling if my head was eaten first.

:rotfl: Budge I worry about you sometimes.

I'd like to be swallowed BTW

Well not like to be LOL. But if it was a choice between swallowed or mauled then swallowed it would be :D

I always choose the swallowing option :wink:

Budge......are you sure your not the devil in smurfs clothing???

I'd take the snake option then I'd phone 999 from my mobile inside and then all my family incase the ambulance didn't get there in time.

If I was swallowed I would hope that it would get food poisoning or really bad wind :rotfl:

im sure it would after swallowing you babylicious! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

budge said:
frangelle said:

yeah im beginning to come round to the idea of being swallowed as a post to mauled now. like i said earlier i think i would only opt for the mauling if my head was eaten first.

I'd hate to have my head bitten off!!!! :?

What if he only bit it off a little bit so some of the nerve endings were still attached?!!!

Why am I having this conversation? :roll: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back