Stat Maternity Pay

xxbeckyxx

Reaction score
Without sounding *too* thick, now that I've given my employer my MATB1, is that my maternity pay all applied for and sorted? Does my employer sort it all out his end? Do I carry on getting normal pay slips, pay dates etc from the company with my maternity pay on it and will my bank statement say it's from Boots like usual?
Or do I need to do something my end?
Cheers in advance girlies :)

yup thats it done hun, u get paid via normal method (probs BACS) on normal payday, and its just maternity pay n not normal pay :( lol

x

Awesome, I was worried there would be even more forms I had to fill in lol!!

nope, thats it for form filling :)

unless theres any at the hosp, oh and ur birth plan, ive gota show mine to MW 2mo, its been like doing homework 2night, yeh i allways used to leave that to the last minute too!! lol

xxx

really gud thread tbh as the whole matrnity leave thing is really scaring me, was 17 when i had codie so was still in sixth form tbh!

do we just get the materity pay off work or do we get a merternity allowence aswell as we dnt get full pay do we??

just maternity pay from work, if uve been there for long enuf, u get 90% of 6 weeks pay.... then statutory maternity pay @ £124 per week for 33 weeks, then its nothin :-(

maternity allowance is if u havnt been in employment long enuf to qualify for SMP, its the same rate tho...

xxx

ooooo fair enoth, i have been long enoth so shud be okay and the 124 a week is only like 18 less then what im on anyways so looking okay :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back