• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

starting young

Layla

Reaction score
We are taking Coby Charlie and Ethan to there first mini festival on Saturday!

its only one day so there is no camping, plus its just down teh road from us, going to take a load of food and drin and chill out at the back.

wanted to see Snow Patrol for ages! :dance:

the first link wont load for me but im not sure if its my pc or not so i will post them both

http://www.cardiffcalling.com/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/music/sites/ ... ling.shtml

xxx

Sounds great Layla! Id love to see DeLa SOul and Snow Patrol.
Have a great time, dont forget the photos xx

That sounds great, I'm going to see Snow Patrol in November, but leaving Roo at home!!

yeah will take photos :)

im only taking them coz its open air, if it was in an arena it would blow there little heads off lol

xxx

lol it would indeed, it nearly blows mine off, I have really sensitive ears! :rotfl:

In the open air will be great they will love it I'm sure :D

That sounds great Layla! Wish they did more thins like that round my way that I could take Damien to

Hi

oh sounds like fun take pics we dont have much of that around here or that i know of?
Katrina

Nice one layla hope u guys have a great time! We should have a forum meet at a festival for the people that like them sometime! Ive only been to 1 years ago because i lived in Sweden for 2 years and nothing much out there on them lines but im going to try and go to loads after i have had Jakob.
Abit gutted i wont be making Reading festival this weekend. I didnt think it would be a good idea as i am now lol.

cas xxxx

Ah wicked Layla, hope you, Jase and the kids have an awesome time.

Nothing like starting them young in my eyes!!

this is a test for Charlie and Ethan,

they both really love the music me and Jase are in too and get jealous when we go to festivals without them.

so if they like it on saturday and ar not botherd or freaked out by the noise and crowds, then we will take them with us to the IOW festival next year, its very chilled out so i know they will be safe.

xxx

Awwww no, I am so sorry.......bloody money, I hate it!!!!! :hug: xx

thats a shame, if its any consolation i had to watch everyone heading off to reading fez today holding their giant crates of beer on their heads...with me heading home from work :(

Cassi, make your own Reading. Get a load of beer (non alcoholic of course), pitch a tent up in a garden, wee in the bushes and don't shower for a weekend (perhaps roll in mud for the proper experience) :D

Jase is gutted about reading, he goes every year, this would have been his 10th but we sold out tickets back in feb coz we needed the money at the time, and i knew i could be an evil tout and sell them for more than i brought them.

i think thats why we really wanted to go to this one on saturday, kind of made us feel we would be at a festival sort of.

just feels strange that thia weekend (festival weekend) we will be staying in :(

trying to work out if i can knock any bills for a week or two so we can go, but everything is DB so i dont think i can.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back