So I am due tomorrow with a frank (bum down) breech baby. We decided to give a natural breech birth a go as I have delivered a head down baby vaginally in an easy labour before, and this kind of breech is the best if you want to try for a natural birth. There have been lots of opinions on whether or not doing this naturally is a good idea. Most of the midwives are quite positive about our decision, and we've found its more the doctors who are keen to push for a c sec. I had an appt today with the senior registrar to check everything, and they were surprised I was considering a breech natural birth, even though the consultant after my failed ecv (manual turn attempt) has said I was a good candidate. To throw a spanner in the works, baby measured large on the scan today (9lbs already) and although I am aware these scans are notoriously inaccurate, I'm worried if it's correct it is a very big baby to birth as a breech. Also, I'm worried the junior doctor's strike next week may compromise my care if things started to go wrong during a natural breech delivery - does anyone work in the mat/delivery suite and could tell me what will happen if they aren't there? I've tentatively booked a section in for 12th Feb but I'm now wondering with all these factors if I should bring it forward to the 8th Feb as they had slots free then. All this uncertainty is stressing me out!