Proud Mummy Moment

BabyNumber1

Reaction score
My little girl who is 9 months old.. has been cruising around the furniture and standing on her own for about a month maybe a bit longer now... well the other day she was standing in the corner bit of our couch and turned round to look at me and took a step on her own :)

She hasnt taken any more since but i couldnt actually believe it!!
What age did everyone elses babies start to walk properly after taking their first steps?

She also stood up on her own without pulling herself up on anything :) The only down side to her mobility is that she thinks she is a mountain goat and now tries to climb on everything!! Even the skirting boards!!

:) xx

Nows the time you need to have eyes in the back of your head lol! well done LO!! x

Nows the time you need to have eyes in the back of your head lol! well done LO!! x

Tell me about it, this morning i went upstairs and pulled the gate too... came down and she was half way up the stairs after pulling on the gate really hard!! What happened to my little lump of a baby :(

haha!

hurray, well done lo :pompom:
Think Holly would love to cruise but our sofa has curved edges and she slips off!

My dd was taking proper steps at 11 months, can't remember how long before she did her first step though but I think she got confident quite quickly so may not be long! K seems to be a right wriggler so haven't a clue what to expect with him, he just rolls and shuffles to where he wants to go, he's got so quick as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back