Reaction score
......Libby has got this month!!!

In December she has:

- started to clap her hands
- started crawling
- laughed more then EVER
- started pulling herself up
- started cruising the furniture
- started copying actions (like touching different textures in books after I've done it)
- started STANDING UNAIDED!!! for about 30 seconds at a time, now standing unaided, and twisting, clapping, holding things, and all still keeping her balance!!
- and started saying Mama!!

Oh, and she'll be starting 2008 in the next size clothes (wardrobe number 5 :roll: ) and I've just ordered her big girl carseat too!! We've gone for the Maxi Cosi Tobi.......because it is the ONLY one that is compatible with our car :rotfl:

Sorry Mods......think this should be in pictures & stories :doh: I've got some pics (& a video) to add but can't do that till Wed (as I'm at MIL and can't upload them until i get home :roll: )

What a poppet!!! Isnt it just the best being a mummy and experiencing all these wonderful milestones???? :cheer: :cheer:

I was hoping Ruby would say "mamma" by Xmas but she didnt :cry: :rotfl: Everythig is "dadda!!" :x :lol:

Rubys mummy said:
What a poppet!!! Isnt it just the best being a mummy and experiencing all these wonderful milestones???? :cheer: :cheer:

It really is THE absolute best thing in all the world, I can't believe how much more I fall in love with her every day!! And she constantly amazes me when she does something new :D :D :D

With Libby, everything has been dadda too, but just the last couple of days she has started with mama, although the 'm' sound does still needs some fine tuning, but it sounds like mama to me :wink: :D

i think i have the laziest baby in the world as willow does none of those things yet its so frustraiting i cant get her to do anything. :(

but well done libby :cheer:

Awwww I bet you feel like the proudest mummy in the world :cheer:

Well done Libby :cheer:

Clever Libby :cheer: :clap: :cheer:
I'm sure she'll continue to amaze and delight you Emmylou, she's already blessed with such a great Mummy :hug:

Well done Libby lovepops!

I am so so chuffed for you Emmy - I can't believe how clever Libby is! I can't imagine DD ever being at that stage!

Valentine Xxx

well doen Libster

you forgot to add has taught Dylan how to clear shelves :shakehead:

cloud9 said:
you forgot to add has taught Dylan how to clear shelves :shakehead:

Oh yeah :oops: she has done that too, and shown him how to destroy Tv guides :oops:

Thanks everyone, i am soooooo proud of her!! I think we may have another 2 teeth soon too, as she has bright red cheeks and is chewing on anything she can (including my hair :shock: :talkhand: )......so fingers crossed!!

Becky&Willow, I'm sure Willow will be doing these things soon, and all these things happened in quite quick succession of her, almost like, once she had a big reaction from doing one thing, she needed to do something else iykwim :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back