Spreading the news

Blame pregnancy brain! One of my friends guessed today! Think she noticed my absence from the school playground in the morning as I'm usually too queasy to move! Lol. Anyone who managed to keep it quiet deserves a medal! I thought it'd be easy as I live in other side of country to my mum but obviously I lack willpower!

with my other two i told everybody even tho i was only 18 with my first and wasnt sure how my mum would be. But this time in a way it has been really nice ppl not knowing and i feel like its gone faster. It has been hard at times why ive stopped going to the gym with friends and my slimming class and even pulled out of a wknd away in liverpool with the girls that was all bookd but i dont think anybody has a clue. I cant wait till next wk now after my scan and hopeflly everything is fine and i can tell ppl i think it will be deffo worth the wait

we told everyone at 5 weeks with our first but just told parents this evening (I'm 7 weeks). We wanted to wait until 12 weeks but it's nice to tell someone. We won't tell anyone else until the scan.

Well I've just told me best friend! I said 'I've got some
news' she said 'your pregnant?' omg!! Can't believe she guessed straight away, she lives quite far away from me and i haven't seen her in weeks. She's chuffed! So that's 2 friends now and no one else. Lee has to tell his sister tonight as they are expecting to go to a 30th birthday bash out clubbing and that an going to tell my
folks on mothers day but everyone else can wait till our scan.

well i have had a 2 emergency scans up to now but everything went fine with the last one which i was at 13 weeks 3 days so am totally chuffed announced my pregnancy to everyone i knew on monday brilliant to get it off your chest though hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back