early scan

Layla

Reaction score
hey guys yesterday i was having from brown discharge, i phone dmy doc and she booked me in for an early scan tomorrow at 3pm.

the spotting has stopped today but im still a little worried, what if there is no heart beat in the scan? all sorts of things are running through my head.

what makes it worse is that i feel like i have jinxed myself, i was talking to a friend and i said i couldnt wait till my 12 weeks scan (in 2 weeks) then we joked that i should say i had bleeded to get one quicker, of course i would never really do this. the next day, i really did start getting this discharge, i feel terrible :(

Oh hun, I'm sorry you're going through this. Nothing you say though can jinx your baby or anything that happens. beleive me - i had the same thoughts through my head when sometimes I almost wish I wasn't pregnant because of the stuff that's happened, but it won't make you lose your pregnancy just for saying it.

I hope your scan goes okie - which I'm sure it will. Let us know babe xxx

thanks sami

im so low at the mo, sorry to keep going on

im really tired, my hay fever is at its worse this year, i feel terrible coz im spotting and i just had a row with my otgher half and hes gone off sulking somewhere, i cant handle this anymore, i just want it all to stop so i can be happy again

I know exactly how you feel - me and OH keep rowing, he's getting depressed, I can't cope anyways wit everything goingon, now not tlaking to my father, it's fuckign great being pregnant! AND I'm still bleeding.

Babe I really wish I could give you a hug :( For my sake too.... I'm sure evrything will be fine yhough hunnie. the scan is just a pre-caution xx

had my scan today, everything looks fine, heartbeat is nice and strong.

im 10 weeks and 3 days since my last period, so they told me that im 8 weeks and 3 days since conception.

im confused now tho, which one do i go on, 10 weeks or 8?

Since last period hun. The one from conception is just to show how old the baby actually is. You're 10 weeks and 3 days date is so they can count 40 weeks for pregnancy. Your fetus is only inside you for 38 weeks of it. Strange how they work it out eh!

thanks hun, i was sorry to read about your troubles eariler, i am keeping you in my throughts, hope everything works out ok for you
xxxxx

hey babe don't worry about me! :D concentrate on you and your little bump.

So...What's the official due date now? Did u they give u that or are you still having a dating scan?

i really dont know, she said i was 8 weeks and 3 days since conception, which makes me 10 weeks and 3 days since my last period, so im sticking to that. my due date is the same then it hink, 14th of jan

i feel like absolute c**p i have loads of spots look fat not preggers got this stupid problem that is making me feel worse then i ever have in my life before! but appart from hat life is great lol :lol: dont get me wrong i love being preggers but there is a lot that goes with it wen i wrote my thread earlier i couldnt stop crying this morning i was doing mine and OH's pack up n i hate pork pies but i decided to pack myself one n e way werido!! :p i must be going crazy!! :shock:

Liann and Sweetpea

was that to me sami?

if it was, then yes, its on the 8th july so i will almost be 13 weeks sionce last period then

they should give you your definate EDD then hopefully, if they hadn't of kept it then I would presume they meant u will be due the same date. my 12 week scn is when I'm 11 weeks because I need check up - won't have another one after then till 20 weeks I don't think.

Did u get a picture today?

yeah its teh same here, you have yourt first scan at 10 to 12 weeks, then 20 weeks, i personaly think you should have one in between and another one after 20 weeks!

yeah i got a pic, but coz i had an internal scan its very small, just looks like a bean lol

which is strange coz i could see his arms mocing on the screen, but they dont show up in the pic

wierd - ive never seen an internal scan pic. I've got all mine from the scans. Hopefully will get a better picture next time xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back