Spray Tan...

CoreysMummy

Reaction score
I went to a new salon yesturday, one close to where I live, I hadnt been before I was still trecking down to the one near my mums to get ny fanny waxed etc...

Thought I should give it a go, much cheeper, looks nice. Anyways, went in, eyebrows waxed... fine... spray tan done... fine..

THIS MORNING I LOOK LIKE DAVID FUCKING DICKINSON!!!!!!! I hope to god most of this washes off when I get in the shower... or ill be going to my work christmas do looking like an orange bauball!!! I havent seen alot of the people for months... I wanted to look good for it... not tangoed... owww!!!!

if its fake bake then it goes on really dark and when you wash it off it's lovely :lol:

U know what, I dont even know what it is..., LOL

Im more concerned about my hands... the barrier cream was clearly shite :S and my nuckles look dirty!! Its a god send I cant see my elbows or id be back down the salon making them eat the stuff!!! lol :lol:

God I hope it looks ok after my shower

The best thing to get it off is lemon juice and salt mixed together and scrub it on like a body scrub in the shower it will tone it down even if it doesn't get rid of it completely.

... Fine apart from my hands LOL... I look nicely tanned with David's poorly fake tanned hands on!! :lol:

This can be the problem with fake tans.
I suit santrapay best .
I usally get garnierl for a bottle tan as it has a lovely colour to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back