Fake tan

Magic Monkey

Reaction score
I went for my first ever spray tan today and now I look like a freak! I was expecting to look a bit odd to begin with, but my face is so brown I look like an oompa loompa!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: To make matters worse Ella keeps looking at me and laughing! I really hope it tones down after washing it off in the morning. :pray:

dont worry hun it will look totally different the morra!!! ohh I want one done now :(

haha ive had no many mis-haps with fake tan.i havent spent enough time in the sun to get a tan and i dont do sun beds, and im fed up looking 'pale and interesting' lol so i faked tanned today. sometimes it goes really well, and other times i look like ive been tango-ed!!!!! :pray: :pray: :pray: plz turn out ok. the last time i tried sa few weeks ago it looked like id had a fight with the bottle. :oops:

Mine looks much better now and so much better than anything I could do myself. I definitely recommend salon spray tans now!

sass my problem with salon spray tans is they dont last!!!

ive just used san tropez for the first time last night and im brown and it looks great.... best of all my legs are brown which is the one thing that never really tans with fake tan....... when ya spray it on its looks like instant tan so ya can see where ya have been with it and then it gets darker within 3 hours.... im using this from now on its great

MrsBrightside said:
sass my problem with salon spray tans is they dont last!!!

ive just used san tropez for the first time last night and im brown and it looks great.... best of all my legs are brown which is the one thing that never really tans with fake tan....... when ya spray it on its looks like instant tan so ya can see where ya have been with it and then it gets darker within 3 hours.... im using this from now on its great

I love St Tropez!! The colour is worth paying the extra for! Defo comes out a nice brown rather than orange and streaky!

It was a St tropez that I had done and I bought the everyday moisturiser to top it up once it starts to fade (although it already has faded quite a bit). I may invest in the spray as it is much cheaper than getting it done! Plus it is only really my legs that I am worried about, I don't care if the rest of me is white!

sass said:
It was a St tropez that I had done and I bought the everyday moisturiser to top it up once it starts to fade (although it already has faded quite a bit). I may invest in the spray as it is much cheaper than getting it done! Plus it is only really my legs that I am worried about, I don't care if the rest of me is white!

Honest I paid 20 summit quid for the bottle that im using and its the best stuff I have ever used!!! got mine from cosmetics.com and ya can buy the sets on there with everything ya need... saying that I just bought the spray and its amazing!!! my best every tan buy and im honestly really pale so I have tried loads!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back