Spotting...

babyem

Reaction score
So I've been having some spotting on and off all day. It's not shown on my pad, but when I wipe I notice a tiny bit..

Not sure what to do? x

Hopefully it's nothing to worry about - but maybe give the midwife a call to see what she says?

Maybe just ring triage and see what they say. Sure it's nothing to worry about, but better to ask and get checked than ignore it x

get it checked hun to b safe x

Been asleep for a while and theres a tiny spot when I wipe, still nothing on pad. I'm thinking maybe I've got a sore or something? Sorry for tmi, but discharge is normal colour. x

Have you done the deed recently? Maybe give your MW a call just to be safe. x

Is there a chance you might have a uti? Id be tempted to give triage a call and have a chat xx

How r things today hun? If its still happening, definitely give the mw a call, she can either reassure u or suggest what to do x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Hope everything is ok Em? I would call MW to check though xx

Have you done the deed recently? Maybe give your MW a call just to be safe. x

Nope, in fact I think I've forgotten what sex is!!! x

Is there a chance you might have a uti? Id be tempted to give triage a call and have a chat xx

When I went back to see the consultant, he asked why I'd been on antibiotics so I told him about me having a UTI. He checked the results from the specimen that was sent to the lab and said that there was no infection - so not sure what was going on with what they found in my sample. When they did it again this week, there was protein in it. The thing is the antibiotics made me feel abit better, so wondering if I had an infection elsewhere? x

How r things today hun? If its still happening, definitely give the mw a call, she can either reassure u or suggest what to do x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Hope everything is ok Em? I would call MW to check though xx

Hey ladies, I feel fine today. No spotting this morning so not sure what was going on. If it happens again though I'm going to phone MW or delivery suite, depending which is available as it's a sunday. Thanks for all your help and concerns!! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back