Spotting @27 weeks

sunshinestars said:
neeko_1 said:
god cant wait till hes here.. little sh*t he is.. :rotfl:

oh well that's not nice :eek:

after what he is putting me through, i think to say that is fair on me....

i feel bad enough about this pregnancy already, i have been through so much in the last 5 months, more than most ppl have in 3 pregnancys..

my baby, hes a little sh*t and i stick to my word!!!!!

okay then

Hi

So glad everything seems okay . Youve been through such a tough time already , i hope you can relax now and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy :hug:
Katrina

dont hoestly know what the problem is me saying that anyway..

most ppl have a saying, and if everyone knew about the problems i have had they wouldnt just say ok then..ive only been on the forum for 6 weeks, im 27 weeks pregnant, had problems from day 32 4 weeks pregnant..

This pregnancy is getting me down, i wish i wasnt pregnant sometimes , i want to able to live my life without the constant worry if hes gonna be born alive or dead, or weather im gonna bleed again, or weather my placenta is going to come away anymore, or weather the contractions are going to carry on..

so yes im sorry if i said offended you but thats how i feel. and i have every right to feel this way.. just want him born now so we can live with the if's and buts!

and best thing.. to be able to look after the children i have because right now i cant even do that, if i do, something else goes blinking wrong..

now can i scream!!

*saulino* said:
Hi

So glad everything seems okay . Youve been through such a tough time already , i hope you can relax now and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy :hug:
Katrina

lets hope.. but some ppl dont like what i say, so will keep my mouth SHUT!... big :hug: saulino youve been a help with my problems recently :hug:

thanks lind, :hug:

i think its perfectly fair for you to say he's alil sh*t its only in jest and he is bein a pain in the bum lol :)

hope things even out for you hun and the end of your pregnancy gets much easier for you :hug:

sunshinestars said:
*saulino* said:
Hi

Katrina

lets hope.. but some ppl dont like what i say, so will keep my mouth SHUT!... big :hug: saulino youve been a help with my problems recently :hug:

thanks lind, :hug:

um all i said was okay then :eek: i never said anything else

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back