Spotting

tracyj64

Reaction score
i've been experiencing spotting for nearly 1 week. Has anyone else experienced this can anyone tell me what theres looked like, how long it lasted & when they seemed to get it. i seem to notice it when i wipe myself after passing urine mostly.
thank you
TRACY

I'd be inclined to speak with your midwife or GP.
Some ladies do get a lot of spotting, but if its anything other than brown blood it needs to be checked out.

It could be something as simple as you losing a collection of old blood, or a cervical errosion, but if its pink, or red, or clotty, or there is cramping, then its a good idea to get some advice. :hug:

What colour is it? If it's dark brown then it's most likely old blood and nothing to worry about. Have you got any associated pain with the spotting?
When I had a m/c I had pinkish blood to begin with then it turned to proper heavy red blood.

How far gone are you? It's most likely just a little residual old blood that's coming out. A lot of women can get bleeds in pregnancy and still go on to have a healthy baby.

If in doubt go have a chat to your midwife hun.

:hug:

im booked in for an early scan on monday.
its pinky brown colour ...& only seem to get it after passing urine. well thats when i seem to notice it as it never really falls onto my pants.

I don't have any pain & have been feeling sick the past few days.

how long where u getting the pinky/brown stuff before you got a heavy bleed??

thanks

It was 4 days from spotting to the start of the m/c.

It's a good sign that you're not getting any pain and it's only really light. Keeping it all x'd that all will be well :pray:

Hope everything is ok!! What time is your scan? the waiting sucks :(

Keep us posted about what happens with your scan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back