Implantation bleed - how long?

Kimbo

Reaction score
hi everyone, im just over 5 weeks pregnant, and on or around my period due day, i got a little pink spotting for 2 days.
it was after this that i found out i was pregnant, and i never had any since. i found out 2 weeks ago that i was pregnant, and for the last week/10 days or so, ive had brown discharge type blod in my knickers at the end of the day. theres nothing when i wipe, nothing at all, its just my knickers. :oops:
ive had no pain at all, and ive stopped spotting in the last couple of days.
does anyone know what this is?

It sounds like it could be your body getting rid of any old blood but maybe you should still speak to the m/w or doctor about it just to double check.

no idea what it is but i have had it twice! slight pinky red then following brown discharge! at 6 weeks and at eight weeks ! Got a scan twice now and everything is fine :cheer: it seems not to have happened again!

Im sure it will be fine if it carries on go and see your GP X

Hey,

I'm a little confused about this too - my last "period" was on 3rd May but it was 7 days late and that never happens, and it only lasted two days. Anyone any ideas on whether this was a period and I should assume I'm 5.5 weeks or it was an implantation bleed and therefore I should be 10 weeks...? Thanks x

Hiya,

I had spotting on and off, my GP sent me for a scan, and doc says everything is fine and it can be totally normal???? Hope this helps.
Ella

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back