First post in here - spotting

TORino

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am new to the site so hello everyone. :)

It's a shame my first post in here isn't a happier one, but has anyone experienced any spotting?

I seem to be having (sorry tmi) some end of AF type blood when I wipe occasionally.

I'm not *massively* worried about it yet, I have read it can be quite common. I did another test on a CBD and it said 'pregnant 3+'

I can see this is going to be a stressful time!

Lots of ladies have spotting but keep an eye on it, any pain or if it gets heavy you might want to get checked out xx

Lots of ladies have spotting but keep an eye on it, any pain or if it gets heavy you might want to get checked out xx

Thanks for that, I have been watching it and it doesn't appear to be that much really. I think I'll mention it to the midwife on Thursday and see what she says.

Good idea, might be little bean getting comfy in there xx

hiya I had something similiar this morning, I wiped and there was a like a pink discharge so I mentioned it to my midwife today and shes told me that as long as the "period pains" dont get worst or I start to get heavy flow everything shold be ok, Shes still booked me in for an early scan for peace of mind for me so I'm going on tuesday at 915am to see my little nubbin! :)

I hope that everything goes ok for you
x

Go get checked out, don't wait til thursday. I don't trust any spotting, whether its red.brown or pink. No pain is not an indicator either, I had no pain when I MC'd

I had spotting with all of my pregnancies and they were just fine. When I had bleeding this time round, I went to hospital but they wouldn't even look unless I was bleeding heavily. You could try your epu, they all have different policies. I personally wouldn't go rushing to hosp, they often say go home, rest and there is nothing they can do xxx

Thanks everyone. I am going to monitor it over the weekend and if it continues I might make an appointment with the GP on Monday.

I say phone an EPU and make an appointment, that did put my mind at ease when I had spotting. FX for you, but it is true that many women experience spotting and have healthy babies.

How do I get the number for the EPU?

I dont know where you are, I just looked on the hospital's website and called them to book an appointment. I know there are ones where you can drop in, for others you need to book

Well I went to the walk in doc today because there seemed to be a bit more spotting than I had last week and it's been stressing me out.

He's referred me to the epu for a scan, although that's not until 16th march!!! How am I going to stay sane until then???

Some epu have a walk in facility, does your local hospital have that? xx

I don't think so, the doc asked them if I could go straight away and they said not to.

They also asked the doc if I was 'thin' over the phone. Instead of just saying no so I was non the wiser, he said 'no she's not thin' loudly.

Charming!!!!

What does anyone being thin have to do with it? Most epu's do a vaginal scan (if it was you abdomen size they were asking about)????? How rude of your dr! xx

I have no idea! I assumed it would have something to do with the scan part. I was most put out when he said that. Im not that big!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back