Spotting, lower back pain and cramping, scared????

Snidy

Reaction score
So I believe I'm about 4 weeks pregnant. Yesterday is when I started getting some mild cramps and also some very light spotting. I was just thinking it was implementation bleeding. Today I am still spotting but the cramps have gotten a little worse, more like my period cramps. Then I started getting lower back pain that is aching and almost a burning sensation. Is this normal at all? I am going to my doctor tomorrow. Just hoping it's going to be okay...

I had this at around 4 and a half weeks- it was brown /pink when wiping but not red for 3 days and I had really bad cramps in one side particularly. I was checked for ectopic which after an initial misdiagnosis, turned out to all be ok. Bleeding was just getting rid of some old blood still in womb and my really painful cramps are just unlucky as a lot of women get no cramps.

My advice is don't worry yet. If bleeding gets heavy /red like a very heavy period then things might not be so good but with only a little blood, you just need to try and relax /rest up.

Hoping for the best for you- good luck tomorrow xx

Thank you! I started worrying a lot more once the lower back pain started today. But all I can do it try and relax and hope for the best tomorrow. I appreciate it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back