spotting but no proper period..confused!

miss maybe

Reaction score
right here it goes,ive been reluctant to post as im already a mother of 4 so in theory i should be an expert,but ive never experienced these symptoms before so im praying that someone can enlighten me.my periods are regular and follow the same pattern..i recieve a little 'hello' ,a pre warning that im about to start my period..which is swiftly followed by a heavy bleed a few hours later.this generaly lasts for 3 days solid and then have 2 days of light bleeding.standard.my period was due tues 13th march,but on sunday 11th i noticed a tinge of blood when i wiped ...without question i put it down to a wierd early period and awaited theflood.it never happened.mon 12th..same thing,occasional blood tinge when i wiped,but nothing else.day of due period..same again...no flow,just a hint of colour on toilet paper(sorry if this is crude)tues 13th(date of expected period)same again.its now 14th of march,no actual period but still getting blood tinged 'wipings'..as im now 1 day late and things are clearly not playing out as usual,i did a hpt...negative.not convinced though,has anyone had similar scenarios?

I came off the pill last April and had my first period after coming off the pill in September...my periods were very irregular before I started the pill so I expected it to be all over the place. When it did show I thought I was dying the week before as I had never felt pain like it. I then had no periods for a while until Dec 26th I noticed Brown spotting that lasted 2 days..it took me by surprise as I had no pains etc then thought my period would follow but it didn't :/. I read online about implantation bleeding and the symptoms of pregnancy and i seemed to have the lot, sore boobs, tired, hungry etc so I took about 6 tests about 2 days apart and all negative. Haven't had a period since then but my mum thinks it could be a period just not like my others as my body is getting back to normal. x

i would suggest a frer or a digi they should pick up any hcg in ur body,could be many things are u taking any contraception? maybe u didnt ovulate this month so af isnt that bad? maybe,stress hormone imbalance, are u ttc ? xx

right here it goes,ive been reluctant to post as im already a mother of 4 so in theory i should be an expert,but ive never experienced these symptoms before so im praying that someone can enlighten me.my periods are regular and follow the same pattern..i recieve a little 'hello' ,a pre warning that im about to start my period..which is swiftly followed by a heavy bleed a few hours later.this generaly lasts for 3 days solid and then have 2 days of light bleeding.standard.my period was due tues 13th march,but on sunday 11th i noticed a tinge of blood when i wiped ...without question i put it down to a wierd early period and awaited theflood.it never happened.mon 12th..same thing,occasional blood tinge when i wiped,but nothing else.day of due period..same again...no flow,just a hint of colour on toilet paper(sorry if this is crude)tues 13th(date of expected period)same again.its now 14th of march,no actual period but still getting blood tinged 'wipings'..as im now 1 day late and things are clearly not playing out as usual,i did a hpt...negative.not convinced though,has anyone had similar scenarios?

Hi there, you may have four children, however, each pregnancy experience is different. It really sounds to me like you are experiencing implanatation bleeding which is not at all like a period, stringy pink/brown tinged. This usually only lasts about three days, if I was you I would test. Good luck indeed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back