Spotting again! :(

Good luck with your scan tomorrow Hun will be thread stalking xxx

Its such a worry, I can understand how you feel. Hope you managed to get seen or some reassurance from the EPU today.

It might put your mind at rest but I had spotting in tri 1 and have had two heavy bleeds in tri 2, one lasted 10 days. I had a scan during the first heavy bleed and everything was fine and they think it was down to a burst blood vessel in my cervix, which is likely to bleed again if aggriavated. Hopefully a scan will show you that your LO is ok and that your cervix is closed and then you can relax a little.

Good luck, fx for you
xx

You're all so lovely. Thanks for sharing your experiences. I'm scared to be optimistic but keeping everything crossed it's nothing major xxx

I had spotting a few times in tri 1 they couldnt find a reason why all all is well so sure u will b f9 X

Thanks girls. Will let you know how tomorrow goes Xxxx

just over an hour to go till your scan, thinking of you :)

Aw you're so sweet. Thank you hun. My mum is coming with me as OH has a meeting he can't get out of. So nervous... Xxxxx

thinking of you, having everything crossed that you will see a healthy bean kicking away :hug: can't wait to see pic as my bean is at the same age as your now :love:

Good luck hun, I'd spotting which lasted 5 days and all turned out well as I seen heartbeat. Will say a little prayer for you and be stalking this thread xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Thanks girls. Trying to fill my bladder up. Sharing your experiences has really helped me to keep positive. I'll post as soon as I get my scan Xxxx

Baby is perfect. Started bubbling as I could see it right away! Really couldn't be happier. Thanks for all your support everyone Xxxx

thats wonderful news hun, how far are you on scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back