Spotting again! :(

EssJayPea

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

Know this is a common recurring theme in tri 1 but this is the second time I've been spotting. Last time was just before my early scan. Just feel gutted every time this happens. Was so happy because I wasn't actually sick today and now I feel ill. Don't know if it's pregnancy related or just nerves :-(

Should I phone out of hours do you think? Xxx

I think you should def go to your EPU tomorrow hun - and hopefully your mind will be put at rest and you'll get to see little bub's HB again

xxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I'm working till 730 tomorrow and you have to be referred to the epu here.... This trimester sucks. I'll try phoning my midwife tomorrow. It's mainly old brown spotting so hoping it goes away. So worried though :-( Xxxxx

Old brown blood is good hun [well not good but you know what I mean] but yep def ring the midwife tomorrow and see what she says! Hopefully she'll refer you to the EPU. Just to be safe!

I am sure it is nothing hun

xxxxxxxx

Thank you sweetheart

ps hope you're good xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Thank you sweetheart

ps hope you're good xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww bless you - I am all good!

You just take care of yourself and little bean and update us with some good news soon :) :)

xxxxxxxx

Hi hon. I'm sure everything is ok, I know how scarey it is though.

I'd ring EPU first thing, I managed to get an appt without being referred.

Thinking of you. Let us know how you get on.

Xxxxx

Hope all is ok and your panicking for no reason x

Thank you, lovelies. I'll ring them first thing.

Tri 1 sucks :-( Xxxx

Frick! Just deleted my post!

:hugs:

I was spotting again yesterday with brown blood, discharge but this time because I have seen the baby grow all is good midwife said there is so much blood flow to the uterus its probably a vessel on the loose! Ovaries are fine no cysts so I know I'm ok, I've had the reassurance I've needed.

Im keeping everything crossed for you, it's probably nothing to worry about but easier said than done and no harm in calling epu.

Keep us posted!xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Aw hun spotting is horrible isn't it! It doesn't sound anything to worry about with it being brown, but I know that's easier said than done!
You would probs have been due a period around about now wouldn't you hun? I've heard a few people say you can get a bit of breakthrough bleeding when you would have been due on. I know I had spotting and bleeding between 4 and 5 weeks when I would have been due on, and now I'm 8+4 and would have been due again, I am almost waiting for the flamin' horrible thing to show its ugly face again! So it could just be that hun.

Defo ring EPU though just to put your own mind at rest, hopefully you can get another scan and see bubs heartbeat again :)

Let us know how you get on xxx

Thanks everyone, you're all so reassuring and lovely. I phoned epu first thing but to phone back at 9 when they have their diary.

It's still a bit there but less. Just praying it's not another mc as I lost at 10+2 last time :-(

Xxxx

Ah hon. The chances of it happening again are so slim I know it's easier said than done but keep positive. You've seen a hb this time and I read on the uk miscarriage association website that after seeing a hb at 8 weeks chance of mc drops to 2%

Let us know what they say xx

Just called epu and have a scan appt tomorrow at 10.50. Thanks again for good wishes xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back